💙 😎
Thought you all might like to hear this. Start listening at 2:08:00.

Scott and his guest, Lieutenant Colonel Riccardo Bosi, former commander of the Australian Special Forces, talk about John -- about what he's probably doing right now.

Hmm... Could be... Time will tell. So much is happening that, at this point, anything is possible.

After you listen, let us know what you think!

PS: Earlier in the interview, this former Lt. Col. gives a great shoutout to all the anons!

www.rumble.com/v5cidlv-8.26.24-the-tipping-point-on-revolution.radio-with-l.t.-col.-riccardo-bosi.html?e9s=src_v1_ucp

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Isn't John Galt also the name of the bald bodyguard who walked beside the Trump family down Pennsylvania Avenue on Inauguration Day? The same bald guy that people have sworn is JFK Jr under a mask? Two John Galts with connections to JFK Jr?

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

I discovered Ayn Rand in my mid twenties by accident, I was reading every psycology book in my local library and ran out. Alphabetically philosophy was near, the first book I read was The Virtue Of Selfishness, I read it 10 times and then read every book she produced and those of her collegues that she mentioned in her books. She changed my life completely. Atlas shrugged was amazing, the way she presented a concept and then peeled each layer like an Onion

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

👍😎💙

(1) Show this thread

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

PS: Scott lost me when he seemed to indicate that pastor Bob Joyce is Elvis. LOL. No way Elvis would've left his young daughter to play dead. People die. Some of this gets a little ridiculous. But the theories about John here are, at least, interesting. ;)