HOLY SH*T you all Team Trump has put out one of the most amazing & heart wrenching videos I HAVE SEEN.

I’m proud to stand with Donald Trump & I wont apologize for it.

Here's what I don't understand. We all know that Biden was not the President or the CIC, so is this all a part of the movie and this is all an act? Am I the only one feeling extremely frustrated today?

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I've just had my hundredth argument with my 'normie+' husband. I feel your frustration. I pray this is over soon. I have lost ALL respect from my family. No one believes me but will they research what I've researched for 7 years? NOPE

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response We the People to her Publication

I'm more frustrated with us accepting the bending of truth as truth seekers and the whole concept of this "movie".
It's no wonder why we look like complete idiots to them. You're trying to wake up your friends that Joe Biden is not Joe Biden, that he's an actor. We know that the Military looks at President Trump as CIC, yet we're making it look like Afghanistan was real and endorsed by Biden yet we saw memes with inflatable planes and what looked like actors. Now enter the mourning parents. Are they a part of this movie??? I don't understand it all and I know I should stop trying. I am craving honest, real, authentic and we're still living inside a fake movie 🎦.

(1) Show this thread
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

There is so much going on, that its hard to stay on top of it all, even for myself, someone who is all over it, sitting behind three monitors with 3 browsers open and all full of about 30-40 tabs open in each browser coming through info.

One thing is for sure though, Trump has been verifying many comms as of late and ive posted them on here.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Oh he does definitely verify coms. I always have a million tabs open too. I am just so utterly confusing and I am so committed to finding truth in the middle of this chaos. I don't want to be pushing anything fake or lies. That's a huge concern. When and if we survive these days, I want people to remember our role in this as a good one and not just another part of the confusion.

(1) Show this thread