HOLY SH*T you all Team Trump has put out one of the most amazing & heart wrenching videos I HAVE SEEN.

I’m proud to stand with Donald Trump & I wont apologize for it.

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Here's what I don't understand. We all know that Biden was not the President or the CIC, so is this all a part of the movie and this is all an act? Am I the only one feeling extremely frustrated today?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

There is so much going on, that its hard to stay on top of it all, even for myself, someone who is all over it, sitting behind three monitors with 3 browsers open and all full of about 30-40 tabs open in each browser coming through info.

One thing is for sure though, Trump has been verifying many comms as of late and ive posted them on here.

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I've just had my hundredth argument with my 'normie+' husband. I feel your frustration. I pray this is over soon. I have lost ALL respect from my family. No one believes me but will they research what I've researched for 7 years? NOPE

(2) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

😭🙏😭
My Family were Military
Two Brothers in the Viet Nam War-our post master would bring us letters from them on Sundays when the post was closed.
My Son was in the Gulf War
Enough is Enough

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Whoa
Pure Chicken Skin Video.
Thank you President Trump for acknowledging these war hero's. Sending love to their parents