Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Keith Selin

Another huge reveal. Millions of people like myself were banned from FB, Twitter and many other social medias for supposedly posting "misinformation" on COVID. FB took me offline numerous times for that and for posting about the Hunter Biden laptop years ago. Can you see the big picture yet? Censorship and misdirection to push and agenda?
It might be a good time to start listening to people like me. We've been shouting about all this for years now. We were right all along.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/stunning-letter-congress-zuckerberg-admits-biden-harris-pressured-facebook-censor-content

Only people mentioned by @Keithselin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Keith Selin, click on at the bottom under it