Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kat istheSea3

😻 Some days I feel like IF I WRITE ANOTHER POST ABOUT

Big Mike Obama is a man

Sp Forces are blowing up more D.U.M.B.S

Election 2020 was rigged

Obama held pedophillic satanic killing Spirit Cooking parties
with trafficked children in White House D.U.M.B.S

Hillary Clinton is a witch

Rothchild’s hunt live Human children & eat them

Pedowood is real

Mi5, Mi6, CIA, FBI, KGB, Mossad, Vatican, Banks, MSM,
Governments, Epstein, Corporations, Soc Media, etc.
ARE PEDOPHILE CHILD TRAFFICKING MONEY LAUNDERERS

👆 THIS is Anon fatigue.
WHY WHY WHY ISN’T THIS WORLDWIDE YET⁉️‼️

Because, an Anon told me, the deep state demons
hold a 24/7 threat over White Hats.
If you reveal this, we’ll blow that up. We’ll kill them…

🪖 QTeam is not only trying to win the War for Earth & Humanity,
they’re working to bring as many of us ALIVE THROUGH IT
as they can.

So it’s back to posting which is Anons’ truly important contribution
to the cause of Freedom 🐸❤️🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Per this:
"Because, an Anon told me, the deep state demons
hold a 24/7 threat over White Hats.
If you reveal this, we’ll blow that up. We’ll kill them…"

Today, I read assertions that Harris has threatened the White hats to give her the Nuke codes in the next 30 days or the children will pay the price.

Whether this is true or not, it highlights the nature of this war.

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

String that bitch up! (oops can I say that here?)

(1) Show this thread

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

✨✨ Kat you bring great stuff here. Love the posts, every single one! Thank you🥰
All I have is AU! TS I do not like and am rarely there. My family is here! 🤗
Love ya sista n stay strong 💖💥
#FamilyIsEverything

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Kryptonite

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

😻🇺🇸💪🪖🐸❤️

#fightfightfight 💪‼️🌟

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Mr Toad's Wild Ride, glad I have such great souls with me. Very blessed! 🙂🐸💙

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

anons are the warriors of the written word. You all do a wonderful job. Keep pushing the info sometime, somewhere, some of the sleepers, sooner or later have to see the crazy. If they take their heads out of the sand or they may just suffocate, if they don't.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Kat, you are very important to the cause of goodness, especially here on AnonUp since others don't post here as much as they used to, and instead hang out in X posting there. Keep up the great work you do, but also refresh yourself as needed. We all need a break from time to time. The evil ones are counting on us throwing up our hands and giving up. Our President has said "never ever give up." Every truth that is shared, be it political, medical, healthy living, etc are all sparks of light in the darkness. The darkness can never overcome the light! We win! God wins!

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Kat, have you ever listened to Jared Rand ? He does a call every Wednesday. The first one I ever heard was July 3, 2024, "It Has Begun Welcome to New Earth" - inspiring & uplifting.
He knows a lot. :)
This is a list of the calls. I like to listen while I walk - listening to August 21, 2024 right now.
https://weareonelightforall.net/tfcc 💙

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

🙏 Ty my friend.
Love Jared Rand. Have listened to him for years.

He's especially marvelous on the coming healing
& Med Beds.
I think I first learned about them from Jared,
a long long time ago! 😻🇺🇸❤️

http://www.blissfulvisions.com/articles/med-beds.html

(1) Show this thread

KeK AF

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Q, The Quantum Leap and String Theory

Quantum 'Sing'-U-larity . 'String'-U-larity . 'Sting'-U-lairity

Universal-Personal and Planetary 'Tessla'-R-Act

64 Codon Universal, Tetrahedral Grid

64 Codon Multi-Dimensional Chess (32 White Squared/32 Dark Squares; 5:5)

64 Codons in the Neuro-Stringular Matrix of the Human Nervous System

64 Codons in the Cellular DNA Matrix of the Human Body

We are the Timelines that We are Leaping

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

We Lords of the Strings

"God is an Intelligible Sphere whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosphers

"There is Geometry in the Humming of the Strings; there is Music in the Spacing of the Spheres." -Pythagoras

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

So every little string counts 🙏😻💪🐸

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I hear you 😍
One foot in front of the other, we keep moving forward for Freedom
Children is the purpose 💕👋👋

In response arba happihr to her Publication
(1) Show this thread