Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

🤣

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

🤷‍♂️😂💥

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I gots me one of these 😁

Oh yeah 😎😁😂

Yes you do!!! 🤣😎

🤷‍♂️😎😂

It's a fun Toy 😎😆

I like toys 🤷‍♂️😎😂

Me too😁

I need to learn how to fly a plane 🤷‍♂️😂

I'll help you take off 😆

😂😂😂

How can you even think for a split second that i'm not serious?!🙃😂
I'm a take off Expert 🤣
Don't even get me started bout Landing😎

I'm gonna set her down ✈️✈️✈️😂😂😂

This way 😎😁

👍😎

😎

Award winning fighter pilot 😎😂

💪🏻🔥

😎😁

That's a big Toy right there 😎😁

That might be too much plane for me at first 🤷‍♂️😂 I'll start out with a cessna 😎

Yeah one step at a time
You need some practice
🙃😁😂😂

Baby steps 🤷‍♂️😂

Baby steps Big achievements 😎😁

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bee Bee, click on at the bottom under it