I, TODD BRUCE BENTLEY AM A 100% DISABLED VETERAN OF THE US ARMY, BEING INVOLVED IN A COBRA TRAINING ACCIDENT WHILE AT FORT EUSTIS, VA...THE NCO AND TWO COBRA PILOTS WERE COURT MARSHALED BY JAG FOR FAILING TO HIT THE BIGGEST BUTTON THEIR FRONT PANEL, CALLED THE PILOT GROUND OVER-RIDE SWITCH...THEM DUMB BASTARDS'

Just before I woke up I was dreaming of a large group in the middle of an intersection.
They were ALL military celebrating. They were encircling each other.
The circle was growing.
As I went to the right side, a woman in Air Force uniform looked at me as I touched her arm. I said, "Thank You For Your Service".
She Smiled at me. Dark hair, beautiful lady, she smiled, then looked at the crowd while smiling.

I've not dreamed military before.
It's a sign of things to come.
Be prepared to get your socks knocked off. ALL this shit treating Veterans badly is toast.
Jesus Name, I Pray for your total healing and total health. Thank You For Your Service.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•

We just celebrated my Father's 96th birthday.
He was Army Corporal Paratrooper during Korea.
He trained Filipinos to jump with him.

Our military is the greatest on Terra Firma which Evildoers ARE trying to destroy but it will not happen. Their evil efforts ARE boomeranging back to them.

In response Todd Truther to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it