I, TODD BRUCE BENTLEY AM A 100% DISABLED VETERAN OF THE US ARMY, BEING INVOLVED IN A COBRA TRAINING ACCIDENT WHILE AT FORT EUSTIS, VA...THE NCO AND TWO COBRA PILOTS WERE COURT MARSHALED BY JAG FOR FAILING TO HIT THE BIGGEST BUTTON THEIR FRONT PANEL, CALLED THE PILOT GROUND OVER-RIDE SWITCH...THEM DUMB BASTARDS'

Only people mentioned by @yyyme in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Todd Truther to his Publication

Just before I woke up I was dreaming of a large group in the middle of an intersection.
They were ALL military celebrating. They were encircling each other.
The circle was growing.
As I went to the right side, a woman in Air Force uniform looked at me as I touched her arm. I said, "Thank You For Your Service".
She Smiled at me. Dark hair, beautiful lady, she smiled, then looked at the crowd while smiling.

I've not dreamed military before.
It's a sign of things to come.
Be prepared to get your socks knocked off. ALL this shit treating Veterans badly is toast.
Jesus Name, I Pray for your total healing and total health. Thank You For Your Service.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•

We just celebrated my Father's 96th birthday.
He was Army Corporal Paratrooper during Korea.
He trained Filipinos to jump with him.

Our military is the greatest on Terra Firma which Evildoers ARE trying to destroy but it will not happen. Their evil efforts ARE boomeranging back to them.

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Thank You Sir!
#Godblessourtroops

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Thank you for your service sir
Sorry to hear your injuries are from pure incompetence- πŸ™ med beds are coming hope your body is healed in full.