✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Sorry I haven't been on here, but I only am able to manage my presence in this fight on my account on X.

If you're reading this, just wanted to tell you all that I love you and hope that you have been well.

Have a Blessed Day Anons+Patriots.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

No need to apologize, Bay.

It's been pretty lame here lately anyways.

I've been banned from every other platform that I had an account on, so I guess AU is the only place for me.

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Thanks Mike, saw you were on TikTok is your channel still running?

AU is the only place that can handle you bro!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

TikTok banned me after two weeks πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Hahaha oh dang dude! Really sorry to hear that tho!

It's okay 😎 I got to piss off plenty of liberals/commies at least πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Thanks πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚