Only people mentioned by @AprillFresh in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication

Home Depot has been my VERY FAVORITE store forever!! I'll go without it HD doesn't have it in stock! πŸ™‚

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

My closest Home Depot is only about 6 more miles away than my 'local' Lowes

50 vs 44

And there's an Aldis down the street from the HD sooooooo .. ;)

No brainer ...#BoycottLowes

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Sounds like you're in the same town as me! Going North HD is on the right up about a block of two from Aldi's on the left on the corner.

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Any such CEO should be fired immediately by the shareholders.

What kind of service (and PROFIT) oriented "customer's always right" attitude is that?

stoooopid

#BoycottLowes

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Shop local.

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

Done

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Any business has the right to their own policies. And in turn we have the right to not shop there. No more: Lowes Blowes!

Servant, Christ follower, diligent Truth seeker, lover of people

I was a very consistent customer at Lowes and have been since I was about 18 (now 66).
That said, I haven't shadowed their doors in two years... probably never will...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

New CEO
I know Lowes doesn't pay their employees well.
They installed camera's over head that can read your credit card number off the card in your hand.

β€œThis gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response arba happihr to her Publication

On my credit card, the numbers face downward when being scanned, but I have a piece of tape over the numbers so they aren't visible. If the tape appears to have been removed, I'll know it.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

GO WOKE GO BROKE

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I guess they did