THINK REAL HARD ABOUT NESARA
IS IT A GLOBAL DECEPTION?

WHAT IF YOU SELL YOUR SOUL FOR GOLD AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

ONE DAY MAN WILL THROW AWAY SILVER AND GOLD IN THE STREETS

(SEE BIBLE VERSE)

IS IT BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WERE DECEIVED AND SOLD THEIR SOULS IN A DECEPTION?

WHAT ABOUT SIN? WHAT ABOUT HELL?

WHAT ABOUT LIARS AND THIEVES, DO THEY GET GAZILLIONS OF $$$ IN NESARA TOO? WILL GIVING EVIL PEOPLE MONEY HEAL THIS WORLD?

IT SOMEHOW JUST DOES NOT ADD UP TO REAL CHRISTIANS ARE TO BE LOOKING FOR JESUS

NESARA GESARA IS NOT IN THE BIBLE FOLKS!

I LOOK TO JESUS AND THE RAPTURE NOT

N-O-T

MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT TO MAKE ME RICH

LISTEN TO THE GURUS' TALKING ABOUT NESARA/GESARA

DO THEY TALK ABOUT SINNERS, REPENTANCE, FORGIVENESS AND JESUS SACRIFICE?

OR IS THEIR PROGRAM ABOUT MONEY AND RICHES?

THINK IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN GET YOUR HEART RIGHT FOR THE RAPTURE

Only people mentioned by @bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

The silver stands for Divine Truth and the gold for Divine Love or good. The Bible uses poetic meanings to convey deeper understanding. To throw the silver and gold in the street is to deny truth and good until they are removed from the doctrine of the church. Doctrine is then devoid of good and truth.
So your points on repentance and reforming oneself according to His precepts could avoid that spiritual calamity.

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

NICE THOUGHTS, BUT I TAKE THE BIBLE LITERAL,

IF SOMEONE WAS TRICKED INTO SELLING THEIR ETERNAL SOUL TO JOIN NESARA AND GET A BANK ACCOUNT WITH GOLD COINS?

MANY PEOPLE WILL LOSE THEIR MINDS AND THROW THEIR GOLD IN THE STREETS FOR SELLING THEIR ETERNAL SOUL FOR EARTHLY RICHES

I TAKE THE BIBLE LITERALLY

IF THE BIBLE SAYS IT? IT'S THE TRUTH

(1) Show this thread

Christian- Retired/financial industry-US Patriot and loyal Trump supporter! We all need to make a difference where we can!

I am a Christian and I prepare every day my heart and soul to be reunited with my Lord and Savior on that day! It is not wrong to desire a return of what has been wrongfully taken and to be releived of the debt incurred due to the greed of evil.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Judy Staudermann to her Publication

Not to mention that many people in our lives remain without means to care for themselves. Are we to deny each other the opportunity to help end that suffering?

I’ve never been an advocate of NESARA/GESARA because of the relative nature of money - if everyone gets rich, no one gets rich. Financial wealth is relative.

That said, I expect there will be winners and there will be losers. I believe God will ensure the winners will help those who need it most.

(1) Show this thread