On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

I posted this photo in reply to a Kat is the Sea3 post and she blocked me. You all need to know that people like her are no better than Juan. Grifters looking for attention and money who love Jews more than Christians.

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Ha, Ha, I`ve called her out numerous times on here and she just comes back with so much flannel and soft soap, she`s a standing joke.
She blocked you?
That`s REALLY sad . . . . . . . .

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

It actually really is sad that when someone has no answer for something fairly posted, their best and only reply is to block.

Unfortunately jerks on here are two a penny.

I can be one sometimes. But at least I know it, and I’d rather be honest and objective than always fake positive and pushing untruths.

Yup.
When I questioned her on her information, she said both Juan and Storm is Upon Us were reliable informants and she had never found them to be wrong.
So I reminded her that BOTH of these had stated on twatter at the time that the election results would be over turned and Trump would be inaugurated on March 6th 2020.(I have a v .good memory).
She never replied . . . . . .

Bingo. When MANY, MANY predictions failed between Nov 4, 2020 and March 4, 2021, I became very bitter about anyone who claimed to predict what was going to happen.

Fool me once… (or 50 times).

Indeed.
It was because of these inconsistencies that i started to question every single thing I read.
I started researching in earnest to either prove or disprove.
And never once did I or have I ever found any proof or evidence of so much of what was claimed.
And thats when the penny dropped of just how much BOTH sides had lied and how humanity had been set up with the Corona virus crap.
They feed us hate and division, which just plays deeper and deeper into their deception.
We`re truly living in some very evil times.
And I will do all in my power to show these people for who they really are.

I still had a lot of optimism that something good was coming, but I went after the decoders and date predictors hard. I bet I ran at least more than a few of them off and away from social media. Sometimes I still get excited about dates if someone posts something cool, but I never really buy-in to it in a way that I would get disappointed when it fails (as it always has).

EBS springs to mind.
How many times is that now???????

Deep down I don’t think that’s a pipe dream, but the conditions to activate it are not what people think. It will actually be the bad guys that create conditions: we will suffer for a long time, the good guys will struggle for control: The EBS will only come after much suffering, and it will not be a surprise to many because we will be at our final hour. It won’t be good. EBS will not be a euphoric event, not even to anons.

If the EBS works like other Resets, it'll be quicker than nukes. Looking at the other#EmptyCities in the past, it looks like people were incinerated where they stood (or where at the time).

Tossing this in OT but connected:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi4UZ0ZEdU4&ab_channel=MerrimourTheRedv.2

Today I Ask The Question Why Some People Have Such a Hard Time Digesting Bill Coopers Warnings? - YouTube

CITATIONS AND SOURCES FOR THIS TOPIC--- Bill Cooper Interview From March 1992 https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bjq2ZBba6AI--- Who Is The House of Judea and Isr...

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Not buying that stuff. No evidence.

You mean about Bill Cooper? or what the vid host was saying?
He was popular years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/@MysteryBabylon888/videos

(1) Show this thread