On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

I posted this photo in reply to a Kat is the Sea3 post and she blocked me. You all need to know that people like her are no better than Juan. Grifters looking for attention and money who love Jews more than Christians.

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Ha, Ha, I`ve called her out numerous times on here and she just comes back with so much flannel and soft soap, she`s a standing joke.
She blocked you?
That`s REALLY sad . . . . . . . .

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

It actually really is sad that when someone has no answer for something fairly posted, their best and only reply is to block.

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

I can be one sometimes. But at least I know it, and I’d rather be honest and objective than always fake positive and pushing untruths.

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Yup.
When I questioned her on her information, she said both Juan and Storm is Upon Us were reliable informants and she had never found them to be wrong.
So I reminded her that BOTH of these had stated on twatter at the time that the election results would be over turned and Trump would be inaugurated on March 6th 2020.(I have a v .good memory).
She never replied . . . . . .

(1) Show this thread