#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

The Pentagon suspends your account.😆
Keep going….
Get suspended 17 times.🤣

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

You can call it "Democrat" or "Pentagon" or whatever else you'd like to call it, but it's REAL title is---> JEW.
https://youtu.be/v-8ucSJ17QA?si=tLSFAVEfN2voDuuh

Break the Jew Taboo - YouTube

Ain't it about time?

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

The "PENTAGON"-----> AKA----> JEWS. We keep going because we HAVE TO. "We the people" are NOT "the governments and hierarchy reptiles". We The People are Everywhere, they are on Facebook too, and they need to be helped out of where they are, where their mindset is. I still have another account on FB, but I like to have at least 2 standby accounts. I am a Patriot. Patriots must be Proactive. We are not boots on the ground, not everyone can be... but we can, each of us, can help share the truth, and not rest till our country and world is safe and free.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

That was beautifully state
The Best Is Yet To Come.🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread