Addictions Minister evades blame in overdose crisis
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦#ResignTrudeau πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦#NoMoreLiberalsAndNDP πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦#sayingthequietpartoutloud πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
https://www.rebelnews.com/addictions_minister_evades_blame_in_overdose_crisis
via@RebelNewsOnline

Only people mentioned by @johnburke in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response John Burke to his Publication

I volunteered with a church a few years back to feed the homeless in the south end Oshawa. I did it for four years. We would travel to south end Oshawa with hot meals, and clothing to help the people that would line up.
In those four years, I saw the same people everytime in the line up, on welfare, living in government housing and on the streets and
THEY DIDN’T WANT TO FIX IT . It was heartbreaking especially when they would start a family and then teach their children to line up πŸ˜«πŸ™
Can’t imagine what it is like now.
PS…the drug rehab centre was just down the street where the addicts could wander freely. They would line up for the free meals too….some of them were freaky AF.
Kept my back to the wall when they lined up..geez
Sad really when these billionaire politicians and government goons vacay at their palaces in other countries, float around on their big boats and make the goyim work three jobs to pay for it.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PEOPLE!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response John Burke to his Publication

a β€œMinister of Addiction” WTF is that! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Trudope with his Libtards and their job creation titles
Sometimes they add the word *honourable* in front of Minister

How flippin’ funny is that πŸ˜‚

And these are our fellow hopmans in these positions of so called POWER peeps,
Our fellow hooman robbing us and then killing us

Charming