๐Ÿ˜ผ IMO this is ๐Ÿ’ฏ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 8-20-24 Ezra A. Cohen
Candace Owens broke the internet by claiming that
ZIONISTS are not the original Jews
but are actually DEMON WORSHIPERS.
She goes on to say that modern-day Israel,
founded by the [Zionist] Rothschilds,
has become a safe haven for PEDOPHILES...

[FYI, Candace Owens is married to George Farmer,
son of Baron Michael Farmer, a life peer in the House of Lords]

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 10-9-23 @ qthestormrider777
Not far from where Jesus once walked
The KAZARIAN Mafia, cabal, dark Families
began the practice of ADRENOCHROME
& their satanic rituals to the god moloch
god of child sacrifice
satanism
This is why satanism is pushed through the world
shopping centers, music & movies.
MAJOR PANIC IN ISRAEL
AS THEYโ€™RE CLOSE TO FULL EXPOSURE OF
GLOBALIST ELITE CONNECTIONS
โ†’ FUNDING OF EPSTEIN HUMAN TRAFFICKING
โ†’ FUNDING THE VIRUS & VACCINES ๐Ÿ’ฅ

We are saving Israel for last.

๐Ÿ‘‡ Candace ๐ŸŽฅ 1:57 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ @ Ezra_Cohen_Q

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

It's SOOOOoooo nice seeing the truth about Israel come out. While there are true Torah worshiping Jews that try their best, the ones running Israel, the highest rabbis like rabbi finklestein ( I know spelt wrong the name in itself gives me heeby-geebies I can't even spell it), and his McDonald's human flesh interview are sick and demented. Even if he was just 'kidding' in that interview that is some sick stuff to 'kid' about. I don't think he was at all.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

YHVH knows who they are. He knows every hair on their head. Yeshua will sort it all out soon.

Revelation 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liarsโ€”I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

๐Ÿ‘€ for truth in all things with the ๐Ÿ‘€ &๐Ÿ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

๐Ÿ’ฏ

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

Synagoge of Satan, she speaks of?

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
โ€œAnd behold, I grant some of the synagogue of Satan, of those who say about themselves that they are Jews and are not, but they are lying, behold, I shall make them come and worship before your feet and to know that I love you.โ€

(1) Show this thread