If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I have lots to tell about Fruita Colorado.
Fruita Police Officer Sarah Young, you're going into the spotlight first. This all started with you, your violent assault and battery, your intentionally discharging a deadly weapon into my chest at point blank range while being held by two other Sheriff's Deputies, and kidnapped me. They locked me up just like they did Michelle Reynolds (famous Boulder Woman vs Mesa County case) and held me for 10 days with NO crime or evidence of one.
She filed grossly invented stories in a state police report among other things.
See, the problem is I was never "arrested". Ripping someone from a doorway with violent force, discharging tasers at point blank for no reason, and hauling me away without ever placing me under arrest and never even read me my rights. All BEFORE investigation anything.
Dave, you can't help her through making her report match recordings, or her absence of proper conduct and process. I wasn't arrested, I was violently kidnapped.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins šŸ™

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Iā€™m so sorry this happened to you. šŸ˜­ God bless šŸ™ā¤ļø

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Still ongoing, but now I have them "punching up" to reach me. The recent trial win was a huge victory since sealing with prejudice is a state signal that the charges were either fraudulent or illegal or both and it's an order from a judge. It bars doing it again. That made me look good and it was against the STATE!

A little Justice. Good! Now for pain and suffering. šŸ™ā¤ļø

I am going in full blown common law at full speed and seeking remedy and relief under the law. šŸ˜Š

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Yes! God bless you. Go get em. šŸ™šŸ„°