I have lots to tell about Fruita Colorado.
Fruita Police Officer Sarah Young, you're going into the spotlight first. This all started with you, your violent assault and battery, your intentionally discharging a deadly weapon into my chest at point blank range while being held by two other Sheriff's Deputies, and kidnapped me. They locked me up just like they did Michelle Reynolds (famous Boulder Woman vs Mesa County case) and held me for 10 days with NO crime or evidence of one.
She filed grossly invented stories in a state police report among other things.
See, the problem is I was never "arrested". Ripping someone from a doorway with violent force, discharging tasers at point blank for no reason, and hauling me away without ever placing me under arrest and never even read me my rights. All BEFORE investigation anything.
Dave, you can't help her through making her report match recordings, or her absence of proper conduct and process. I wasn't arrested, I was violently kidnapped.

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

In response Yester Vue to his Publication
InPower Episode #1: A Mass Action of Liability (2017) - YouTube

InPower is a worldwide movement that aims to secure life, liberty, and property through accountability. Episode #1 focuses on solving the "smart" meter (tres...

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Their website...top right has a FAQ section for you to ask questions.
https://www.inpowermovement.org

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh dear GOD, I am glad you survived this. Praying for you and your search for justice.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I’m so sorry this happened to you. 😭 God bless 🙏❤️

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Still ongoing, but now I have them "punching up" to reach me. The recent trial win was a huge victory since sealing with prejudice is a state signal that the charges were either fraudulent or illegal or both and it's an order from a judge. It bars doing it again. That made me look good and it was against the STATE!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

It is great that you get your story out, it will help others do the same and discuss what needs to be discussed. TY for sharing your story!!! (shared)

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

And wait until I detail how the District Attorney we all know so well now, handled me too. You all just watched how they treated Tina Peters, and the famous Boulder Woman case, and I was done exactly the same way.
The very same prosecutor too. He has now a state recorded trail of malicious prosecution and failed twice to effectively prosecute me over 4 years.
Government Corporations are NOT governments, they are only corporate employees with some extraordinary contracted abilities assigned to their employment.
This prosecutor tried to bring very trumped up charges against me in favor of an illegally operating HOA I have also been suffering under since the Police Chief and Mayor helped them. This was done on a "hushed, personal favor" type action, not official processes. The prior mayor was really corrupt in conduct, and the current one won't respond/act accountable either so we will see how this turns out. Yes it is still on going!
But with the Chevron overturn, I get to hit back!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Now it's your turn!
What goes around comes around.
Go big so they won't forget.
Sending positive prayers.
Sharing your story.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for divine protection and discernment in seeking justice for what’s been done to you. These people who work for the corporations appear to be actual demons in service to the deep state. Only God can help us defeat this leviathan govt.
🙏❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread