Come in Midnight Riders.
Do you copy?
Come in Riders.
Riders Come in.
[OVER]

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Copy that.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Dedicated to the Restoration & Protection of the Fundamental Principles of the Constitution & the Original Intent of Our Founders...

#AtTheReady
10/4
5:5

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You rang? :) Is that the same as the midnight shift?

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

Thundercats HHOOOOOOOO❗❗❗❗❗

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

"Intoxicated Regulatoooooors, MOUNT UP!"

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

Love the late night chatter!

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

We may not be midnight riders, but we are watching you like a hawk!!!

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

You should have said "Come in all you insomniac midnight riders" 😂😂

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

o7🇺🇸
Still here

5:5 Storm Rider

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Canada Knife to his Publication

😂👌🇨🇦

(1) Show this thread

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

5:5

READY AF

Rev 21:4-5 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes...And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Make another meme tonight

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

🔥🐸🖕🐸🔥
Rearing to go.
Giddyup yehweup les go lets ride.
Dirty LiL Fookers got nowhere to hide.

https://youtu.be/U7vU5navAtA

KeK wills it.
#Timesup
🔥🐸🖕🐸🔥

READY AT THE WAITING

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

👏👏👏

(1) Show this thread