Since cv my oldest son from time to time has called me a 'Karen' because I often call companies and ask about their products ingredients, processing, preserving, etc...

I never got mad or put him down for it. I simply told him that I'm not concerned about what others think or feel, my priority is my children, family and anyone that want's to learn more with what I find.

Today I was calling a company about these bagged organic beans about how they're preserving them and my son said behind me 'more people need to do that mom.' That was all he said. I said 'you're exactly right.'

Proud momma moment. Kids grow out of phases, it is truth that parent set that will guide them for life. While it takes longer to see the results, it's like your natural immune system, it's life long results.

The day this little guy was born. My perfect first home birth. I paid dearly for all that hair with the worst acid stomach all pregnancy. haha! Love our memories. The best days of our lives as par

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Proud Momma Moment For Sure!!! ❤️🥹

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Kel Que to her Publication

💗Thank you!

(1) Show this thread