Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Like Comey's investigation of the Wicked Witch of the West before the 2016 election, they'll say it's too close to an election and claim that it would be election interference to do anything about it.

The ENTIRE government needs to be purged...top to bottom, including all government agencies.

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Interesting you say that.

Friday night, I decided to go and binge watch "Designated Survivor" with Kiefer Sutherland.

THAT Was Definitely A Purge!

God Forbid Evildoers.

I like to watch something years later to see how future proves past through the movies they make.

Definitely, propaganda appears...
Definitely the "mirror of purge" appears but it different ways.

We see a purge with Our CIC semblance to Designated Survivor without harm to many unlike the TV series.

Our CIC "rewarded purge" is based on individual merit not as a whole.

Jesus Name,
Father God Is Just!
Father God Defends The Right!
Amen And Amen America!
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸŒΌ

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

* IN Different Ways *

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

So exactly what are they going to do about this with only 2-1/2 months from the election and he isn’t even running? Just saying