"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Top journalists on CIA payroll?!!

surely not

https://archive.org/details/carl-bernstein-cia-and-the-media/mode/2up

I have been doing research on the CIA for years now and what I can say is that they are as highly trained as any operatives in the world.
I can`t say for sure which ranks highest in terms of determining the fate of America and all the wars they aid and abet, them or the various arms of the Military.
I would garner that they have worked 100% with ALL branches of the Military since the organisation was first formed at the end of WWII.

They work hand in glove with the FDA, Pharmaceutical companies,Homeland Security, the FBI, and have probably infiltrated Congress,
The Senate and Hollywood.
In fact just about any and every organisation you can think of.
We have the same here in the UK under the guise of MI5, MI6 and British Intelligence.
This is how they control every facet of our lives.
Their tentacles are massive.

My question is who controls these people?

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Steve Pieczenik, retired career US State Dept 'spook', co-author with/advisor to Tom Clancy, and popular guest on various talk shows (Infowars etc), has little good to say about them interestingly calling them the Catholic Intelligence Agency.
In that vein it's notable that Adam Weishaupt, credited w/ creating the Illuminati was a Jesuit priest which is rarely reported (not on his Wiki page) but described as a 'disgruntled' 'ex' Jesuit when so. Like is said of the CIA I suspect there are no 'ex' Jesuits.
By over a dozen detailed verses in the sister prophetic books of Daniel/Revelation the Bible clearly identifies the end times antichrist power as the Roman Catholic Papal church system.
Many videos look into who's who in the intelligence zoo but this one adds the other dimension of detailed Biblical exegesis that I believe sheds the most accurate light on the subject.

https://adtv.watch/total-onslaught/are-secret-societies-real

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Gee thanks for the link, will watch shortly -bookmarked, (am actually watching a documentary on British TV about the history of our pre-historic prisons and system.

As for the Jesuit Zionists, they most certainly are I believe behind not only the Catholic Church but all that we consider evil in this world today.
But in my research, once a spook, always a spook.
If not-you`re a dead one.
So those that "live to tell their tales" are pretty much controlled.
As in 80-90% of what they say will be common knowledge and true,but the remaining percentage will be carefully crafted to fool.

(1) Show this thread