Candace Owens: Israel Controls the US

“I just want to be clear: anything happens to me, blame the Zionists, like 1,000%, blame the Zionists.”

Do we send Israel money and a portion of that money goes to AIPAC? ✅

Is Congress infiltrated by AIPAC politicians? ✅

Was the Epstein island a Mossad Operation to blackmail and control Hollywood and world elites? ✅

Is Congress trying to prohibit Americans from saying a certain group of people own the media and a certain group of people hold more allegiance to Israel than the US? ✅

https://rumble.com/v5beybh-candace-owens-israel-controls-the-us.html

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I love Candace, too. She's a juggernaut for truth! However, she certainly has put a target on her back.

Don't be surprised if [they] go after her family members first just to make her feel like she's responsible for a relative's death. That's the way they work.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I LOVE Candace she was sent by Jesus there’s no doubt in my mind. She will wake up a lot of people. Keep on keeping on Candice they can’t kill us all. I will pray God puts his full Armour around her.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Agree Yvonne...She is very special🙏

(1) Show this thread