Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

As if I didn't already know 🤷‍♂️😬😂😂😂

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Name a person whose life doesn't seem F'd up during this wacky time in history.

My ex moved into my house a month ago and I am still trying to figure out how I got manipulated into saying it was OK.

Have to say he seem's a bit nicer this time around. And, I am telling myself it is smart not to be alone, on a busy road, when the shit hits the fan.

But, really.... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Of course he's "nicer"...he needs a place to stay.

You're never alone if you have guns.

I have guns but am not the most confident using them. Although I love hitting the 🎯 when I do shoot.

Never shot a living thing, though.

He brought a generator with him. Which is a plus. ⬅️

'Cause I don't have one and we could at least get the pump working to have water if the electricity goes out for an extended period of time.

I also think he is being nicer because he knows he'll be out on the street if he doesn't change his ways.

And I care less about being friends than he does.

The person who cares the least has the most power in a relationship. Even if the realationship is not more than a friendship.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WIPatriot IRL, click on at the bottom under it