Anons have had Ariel’s information for years,
however, Q The Storm Rider has posted
that 2024 is the year the entire planet
will learn about adrenochrome & that mean reptilians 🐍

🇺🇸 Ariel @ Prolotario1 on Adele’s Reptile Shapeshifting 🐊

🇺🇸 @ ExposethePEDOSandTheCABAL
“They kill the original [human who’s made a deal w/the devil.]
Clone their body
and transfer another consciousness/entity into cloned vessel.
The entities are usually demons and/or reptilians.”

🇺🇸 Ariel on Rapper YG telling you want you have to do
to make it in the music business 🐍 be raped

🎶 Rapper YG vid THE DARK
They like, "How this ghetto ni__a on the charts?"
Face down, ass up, back gotta be arched
I'm in the dark goin' brazy
I'm in the dark throwin' twenty past eighty
I'm in the dark, it's a movie, Scorsese
I'm in the dark, that's how life been lately

https://x.com/Prolotario1/status/1824229085800804553?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Our working definition of alien is “any extraterrestrial lifeform, foreign to earth.” Starting there, the Bible doesn’t have anything to say about them.

About the potential for organisms to exist somewhere else in the universe besides planet Earth, the Bible doesn’t definitively say anything about that, either.

What we can be confident of is that God created the heavens and the Earth. He created the entire universe. On planet Earth, Jesus Christ came to save sinful humanity

Are aliens demons?
Given that the definition of “alien” refers to any foreign being, there is room for the term being used to describe a demonic being, but in Scripture, demonic beings are spiritual beings. They are part of the spiritual realm, not another planet.
https://242community.com/what-does-bible-say-about-aliens/

An 18th century book by Emanuel Swedenborg titled Earths in the Universe gives fascinating answers to these questions.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it