Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I'm fine because they don't care & I don't care that they don't care. I refuse to let other to guide my feelings. If they really cared they would take time to talk to you. I enjoy myself, by myself, with myself. Sometimes I talk to myself & answer myself.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response connie wright to her Publication

🎯💯🔥

(1) Show this thread

You know...
In souf africa, we always say we are fine. Doesn't matter how many times you ask, we are always fine.

We understand this saying, so we ignore it, and then we do what we have to, or think is right, to help.
Sometimes, we are hard, or soft, or understanding.

But, unfortunately, you are a man, so, they would probably post u on a hunting trip, without water, until you understand that you are not dead.

No worries tho, when you get back, the women have cooked enough.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

No matter what life throws at me...I'm fine.

I know that everybody has burdens, no reason for me to give THEM mine.

I give mine to HIM.

He wants me to, and He has ALWAYS come through for me.

(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

All the time..
But at the end of the day. We're all fine. We're alive and breathing and have another opportunity to change our situation or circumstances.. 🙏
Cast your cares on the Lord .. not others, what are they going to do about it..??

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙋

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IM FINE..IM 5D FINE...😜