Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

there is nothing easier than buying a good camera with a good telephoto lens, standing on a sea beach... and photographing the horizon... for example...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

https://rumble.com/v4gvlsb-do-you-know-how-many-people-it-would-take-to-keep-that-secret.html

People believe the earth is round because we were taught that in school and by all different forms of media. But when you look at the ocean it is flat as far as you eye can see. With the aid of a high powered zoom lens you can see the view continues in a flat plan beyond the supposed curvature of the earth.

https://rumble.com/v4gvlsb-do-you-know-how-many-people-it-would-take-to-keep-that-secret.html

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Royal Raven to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I CAN REMEMBER WHEN WE BELIEVED THE FLAT EARTH SAT ON THE BACK OF A GIANT TURTLE AND IF YOU WENT DOWN THE RIVER TOO FAR YOU'D FALL OFF THE END OF THE EARTH...COOL....I WONDER WHERE YOU WOULD LAND THOUGH .....PROBABLY ON THE BACK OF THE TURTLE.....THEN YOU'D HAVE TO FUCKIN CLIMB BACK UP....😎

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

This is new to me.
Never heard of the Flat earth turtle story before 😊

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Turtles have a 13 month calender on their shell, so there's a parallel there 🐢

(2) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Even to the naked eye, the earth is more than apparently quite "level" on its X axis surface in relation to the Y axis.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Simple elementary school math is enough for everyone to calculate that the earth is not a ball.
Today, the "center" of the earth is Antarctica. In the past, the "center" of the country was in the area of ​​the northern part of today's Egypt. This is due to the shifting of the Earth's axis.
And the other evidence? Precession/motion of a body rotating about a free axis, which describes a cone. Precession which is given in degrees °.and minutes ´. If you know the number of the exact value of the precession you'll understand everything.

But now I had another thought about your post regarding the X and Y axes - chromosomes XX and XY.
LOL everything is related to everything.

We "live" in a layered simulation.

(1) Show this thread