Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

This is why so many in government have dual citizenship. They think they can escape when it all hits the fan but we're saving Israel for last so any respite will be short.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

They have been able to for years. I hope everyone of them is vaporized.

Yes! I actually met Netenyahu once when I lived in Denver about 15 years or so ago. My husband worked for a local company that did business with a tech company in Tel Aviv and was very friendly with their CEO. He told us Netenyahu was coming to an event at DU and did we want to go. We ended up actually meeting him at a reception after the presentation. I'm 5'4" tall and though he is said to be around 5'10 he didn't seem to be much taller than I was as I recall (unless he was a double lol!). I would never have guessed the truth about him back then.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Trad55 in this post can reply

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

We have all been taught BS. I probably would have been unaware if it was more than 10 years ago. I always knew about our gov and the trafficking of drugs and other. I thought the UK was a big player, China and Russia. I am now much more aware of BB etc.