Author, Audio Book Narrator, Former Liberal. Patriot.

That applies to white women, too! Just walk into an Apple store! Certainly the flagship store near me in NYC has NO whites. ZERO. ZIP. This never used to be the case. It used to be a mixed crowd that INCLUDED whites.

The two greeters who kept me waiting while they continued their chatty chat were a black woman and a hispanic male. She treated me with distaste when I told her what I was there for. No joke.

Apple Makes It Clear: White Men Need Not Apply.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/apple-makes-it-clear-white-men-need-not-apply?utm_medium=email&utm_source=cnemail&seyid=15959

there have been zero white people, spanish, or asian working the elections for the past 3 years in my district in central florida, but we are a very mixed population. It is bullshit because if there were only white people, the blacks would be having a cow.

it is reverse discrimination and it is deliberate. whatever happened to we are a rainbow from the 90's?

it is marxism

In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it