That applies to white women, too! Just walk into an Apple store! Certainly the flagship store near me in NYC has NO whites. ZERO. ZIP. This never used to be the case. It used to be a mixed crowd that INCLUDED whites.

The two greeters who kept me waiting while they continued their chatty chat were a black woman and a hispanic male. She treated me with distaste when I told her what I was there for. No joke.

Apple Makes It Clear: White Men Need Not Apply.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/apple-makes-it-clear-white-men-need-not-apply?utm_medium=email&utm_source=cnemail&seyid=15959

Only people mentioned by @ValerieGilbert in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication

This how you destroy a civilization

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication

there have been zero white people, spanish, or asian working the elections for the past 3 years in my district in central florida, but we are a very mixed population. It is bullshit because if there were only white people, the blacks would be having a cow.

it is reverse discrimination and it is deliberate. whatever happened to we are a rainbow from the 90's?

it is marxism