⚠ Check this out! Trump Shooting Video from Butler Pennsylvania!

Remember the video of the Military guy seemingly pointing his gun at Trump[s Motorcade as hes being pushed into it?
Well take a look at this guy!

I'm not sure they are communicating as they aren't even looking at each other but still odd behavior from both people.

Who is the bald guy?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

So the military guy shot into the car? Why? Who did he shoot? 🤔

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I’m still looking into and analyzing some other video to figure out. Will be posting my finding soon hopefully. With my work schedule lately, it takes me a lot longer.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Thanks!

No problem. I know my posts sometimes is like a flood of info and then there are times I don’t posts for day due to me working 16 or more hours a day. Then I try to catch up on the latest news and still try to figure out other things that still aren’t answered or need further looking into.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from USCG VET, click on at the bottom under it