1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Update on a couple of items I started adding to my daily routine that have helped me get past severe leg cramps and worsening neuropathy.

Boron (I added before and mentioned, but upped the dosage to 9mg per day) (started with 1 capsule of 3mg to begin with)

Added Spirulina and Chlorella (4 little tablets introduced but might increase if I need to)

Ended up introducing back in the Magnesium Oxide again 500mg
to the Magnesium Gylcate 400mg

and decided to add in Potassium (added at first by having a banana in the morning and one at night for a little while) (Now added in a capsule of 99mg)

and added in some anti-oxidants

And I have successfully stopped the leg pain, cramps, and even the achilles heal problem that had begun).

All in all, feeling better, able to sleep better now, and better mobility without the pain to walk!

I just wanted to let you all know the progress and things are doing well with these additions.

I still have a couple more possible additi

Only people mentioned by @Kae12cee34 in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Yes, Thank God!!! They have helped me immensely!!!