Update on a couple of items I started adding to my daily routine that have helped me get past severe leg cramps and worsening neuropathy.

Boron (I added before and mentioned, but upped the dosage to 9mg per day) (started with 1 capsule of 3mg to begin with)

Added Spirulina and Chlorella (4 little tablets introduced but might increase if I need to)

Ended up introducing back in the Magnesium Oxide again 500mg
to the Magnesium Gylcate 400mg

and decided to add in Potassium (added at first by having a banana in the morning and one at night for a little while) (Now added in a capsule of 99mg)

and added in some anti-oxidants

And I have successfully stopped the leg pain, cramps, and even the achilles heal problem that had begun).

All in all, feeling better, able to sleep better now, and better mobility without the pain to walk!

I just wanted to let you all know the progress and things are doing well with these additions.

I still have a couple more possible additi

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

you need more potassium than that. Daily requirement is like 4500mg, taking a 99mg pill won't do a whole lot. I take 5 -99 mg at breakfast and another 5-99's at supper along with magnesium and many other supplements.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication

Yes but my Doc increased the amount with other medication! But TY I will make sure I have more if I can do this! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Magnesium is a winner... British Suppliments are without a dubt the best suppliyers...

My son has Marfans so grows very fast and leg cramps are something of a thing for us if we drop Mg...

Bath socaks are suppergood for replenishment via the skin and we use the oil also.

So glad you are finding remedies and feeling benefits.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I have the magnesium spray, and taek 500 magnesium oxide and 400mg Magnesium glycate now.

What oil do you use specifically for the bath soaks?

And you and me both, so happy not to be in pain every night with sleep!

(1) Show this thread

Leg cramps - magnesium and if that does not work try COPPER (yes it can cause leg cramps if you are low in it). The best thing is homeopathic Leg Cramp formula by Hyland (homeopathic). I used homeopathics for everything. Rhus Tox for joint issues. Arnica for Arthritis. Resolved heel pain with lifts for ball of foot (Mortons foot supports) and good walking shoes (Brooks Dyad) - everything starts with poor shoes - leads to foot, ankle, knee, hip, back and even shoulder issues. Everything starts in the foot)

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

Yes, Copper is on my list to try next, TY!!!

I will consider your other mentions if these things do not work! Already taking so much!

And yes, the foot is everything, I am a barefoot type of person and cannot stand any arches or bad/fancy shoes, which means I prefer to be in bare feet most of the time! Shoes and arches feel confining to me! And flats tend to work the best!

But I agree, it is all in the feet!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Thank U Kris for the info I need to get on your Regiment 🤗

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Well so far it is like almost 25+ supplements, but it is what it is! And they all help! Some I have known for years, others relatively new!

This is my post on Gab, it has a lot of great ideas/supplemtns and explanations there that may help, otherwise a deep dig in my feeds, will provide more. Or even Pintrest or Searching for them specifically!

I hope this helps!!!💫

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Sorry, getting tired, but here is the link...

https://gab.com/KrisWilliams/posts/107389123967894977

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Have you tried B12? I get neuropathy in my ankles, and a 1000mg seems to deal with it.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Yes, daily Vit has it, but I will have to check the amounts

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

glad you are feeling better Kris!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

😊Wow Good work.
When we pay attention to our bodies life is better.
Great work.
I know Potassium really helps with leg and foot cramps. Everything you have added are all good things. imo😊
It's so important for our bodies to get a good night sleep.
Doing the best we can 😊

In response arba happihr to her Publication

TY!!!

Well my Doc had already increased my potassium with medication, so I had to be careful. I tested additional potassium with the bananas, and then switched to the supplement as I got tired of eating bananas, lol. This way I introduced it slowly and without incident!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Great to hear the supplements are helping you Kris.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Yes, Thank God!!! They have helped me immensely!!!

(1) Show this thread

Should add in that the arthritis that had set in this year or so, has lessened too! Still working on trying to get rid of that all together!!!

Look into Sarsaparilla root to rid ur arthritis
https://draxe.com/nutrition/sarsaparilla/
I take 1 a day 450 mg, helps fingers & gout.
I'm taking Solaray and it works Ok, but I like Nature's Life brand more: but they get sold out (others must like it too) and it's hard to find, u might see they have something else u you'd like.

(1) Show this thread