Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

However, IMHO, a Leader gets involved, sets an example, leaves a path of seeds for others to plant, gives an opinion but does not necessarily say that others have to agree or even pass it along, stands up for themselves and for the weak and for those who cannot, helps to keep raising the bar as we go along as the collective consciousness grows (although this is not a competition), has compassion and unconditional love and yet gives it continuously, and keeps learning and sharing with others, and more.

Again, this is my opinion and my opinion only!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I agree with your comment, Kris.

I have family members who do things together and leave me out, so I stay out of it.

If they wanted me to be there, they would've invited me.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Yes, the same, but life goes on and we bloom anyways! Besides, you are always welcome on AU! I know it is not the same, and that when one gets left out it can hurt, but we keep WALKing! ;-)

Honestly, it doesn't really bother me.

I'd rather be at home anyways.

Leaving the house and dealing with people is a drag nowadays.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

same...

💛