"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️I have Holy Spirit goosebumps listening to this! The prophet Manuel Johnson shares that "the best is yet to come" & once the rightful person is back in office, cures & inventions will happen. Said there already is a cure for cancer, but that God showed him the pharmaceutical industry has been holding it back. Yes! Those in the holistic arena have known this for years! He also said to not look with your eyes about politics, that God will usher President Trump back into office! Talks about Heaven & other things! Amazing! Enjoy!❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k5-hUyhW1M&pbjreload=101

❤️Ha! Just noticed this post is post#444! There are those repetitive numbers again.😇 I see 444 quite often, like the 111, 1111, 222, 333, and it always takes me by surprise and makes me smile. :)

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it