❤️I have Holy Spirit goosebumps listening to this! The prophet Manuel Johnson shares that "the best is yet to come" & once the rightful person is back in office, cures & inventions will happen. Said there already is a cure for cancer, but that God showed him the pharmaceutical industry has been holding it back. Yes! Those in the holistic arena have known this for years! He also said to not look with your eyes about politics, that God will usher President Trump back into office! Talks about Heaven & other things! Amazing! Enjoy!❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k5-hUyhW1M&pbjreload=101

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I might be weird to some folks, but this is SO exciting to me!!

PS: For those of us who have had loved ones who have passed away because of that horrid disease and/or other diseases, this is something close to our hearts. Makes us angry thinking that they could've been cured (but I know they are loving Heaven right now and that we'll see them again). But now others will have cures!❤️I would not want to be in the shoes of those who held cures back just so they could make money off the ill... How could they do that? They need a God encounter for their own souls...

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️Ha! Just noticed this post is post#444! There are those repetitive numbers again.😇 I see 444 quite often, like the 111, 1111, 222, 333, and it always takes me by surprise and makes me smile. :)

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

yup i truly believe GOD has the power and will not forsake us. i believe he chose TRUMP he was chosen long ago. i have heard many prophecies on him his family and i know GOD is the only one who can save us. i truly believe it will be through Trump. i would like to send you some more if you would like them. 4 or five different ones i have listen two

In response Renee White to her Publication

🙂❤️🙏Amen! And sure! Feel free to share them -- thank you!!

(1) Show this thread