The time has come for me to pray for one who has made my last few decades harder than they had to be. KOC< is on chemo and radation please pray for his healing and salvation. Bottom line is hell is real.........

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Praying for his healing, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Prayers sent🙏

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending prayers of comfort & healing.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over the man Stephanie requests prayers of healing for. Bless him with a rock solid faith in You and Your Son Jesus Christ, guidance, strength, comfort, love, support and healing. Cleanse his heart, mind, body and soul of everything evil and or harmful. Fill him with Your Love, Light, Forgiveness and the Holy Spirit. Grant him peace of mind and Salvation. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Ty sister. IN agreement in Jesus name.

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for that person 🙏

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Ty I feel in my heart, he just got wrapped up with the wrong woman.....at the end of the day.......Praying for total healing. TY>

(1) Show this thread

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 No one on earth deserves to go through Cancer treatments. I lost a father in-law and a brother to it. Heart wrenching . 💔

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

Absolutely. I wanna tell him SO bad about natural cures but his wife would never let him try it. Sad to see the brainwashing. Lost the Chief to it, my granddaddy also.

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

So sorry for your loss.

(2) Show this thread

Praying now, Stephanie.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Ty at one point he was a Christian renounced that, HIS words for Catholicism via Patsy his um wife.......and I just truly feel sorry for him.

(1) Show this thread