Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Robert Wakefield

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Denying this Woman the use of the internet or email is against her constitutional right to free speech. That would be equivalent to banning the use of a Library or the use of the Post Office.
Time to remove this judge.

President Trump said at rally NO ONE DIED J6. What does he know now as the Republican candidate getting briefings. There was no blood at the shooting site. CIA/FBI plant. Ashli Babbitt was a plant.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

You can tell just by watching the footage that Ashli was a show. She's alive. My question was why so many of the actors were from central NJ? What are they trying to hide?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

Weird name Babbit . . . Reminds me of Rabbit 🐰.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

Yep and the white hats are in control 🤔
I’m at the end of my rope as is most of us .