People didn't die of covid. They died of covid protocals, media misinformation, government lock downs and bioweapons the military industrial complex helped engineer, right here.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

No telling what toxins [they] put in the Covid test swabs that people keep taking believing the tests are effective and safe.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Many got sick and died because of their weakened immune systems due to the fear mongering, mask wearing, isolation, lack of sun exposure, and oversanitizing which is detrimental to the immune system. 😢

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

Also lack of sunshine, and exercise. Too much loneliness, and too many prescription drugs.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Truth!!!