1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Blackstrap molasses

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response The Real Me to her Publication

TY, I re-shared including your message, I hope it helps others!

I have a friend of mine, who is pretty much on deaths door. Wound in his leg that hasn't healed for over 3-4 years, diabetic as high as 1200 sugar levels and still walking and talking, muscle spasms that are similar to seizures but docs don't seem to know anything. His wife, also my friend is beside herself and docs just keep wanting to give more tests and prescribe more. He is on about 12 different medications right now. Over 3 of them are for muscle spasms and a patch for the pain which doesn't cover all the pain and medicaid is fighting them on it! Just one thing after another for them!

If anyone can spare a prayer for them, it would be appreciated!

Prayers going out for your friend & his wife. Lord hear our prayers.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kae12cee34 in this post can reply

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

TYVM!!!💛