1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Blackstrap molasses

TY, I re-shared including your message, I hope it helps others!

I have a friend of mine, who is pretty much on deaths door. Wound in his leg that hasn't healed for over 3-4 years, diabetic as high as 1200 sugar levels and still walking and talking, muscle spasms that are similar to seizures but docs don't seem to know anything. His wife, also my friend is beside herself and docs just keep wanting to give more tests and prescribe more. He is on about 12 different medications right now. Over 3 of them are for muscle spasms and a patch for the pain which doesn't cover all the pain and medicaid is fighting them on it! Just one thing after another for them!

If anyone can spare a prayer for them, it would be appreciated!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏💞

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Praying 🙏

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

TYVM!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

In response Donna Keville to her Publication

TYVM!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Asking the Lord to intervene on his behalf. We need miracles on top of miracles! So many with failing health.
🙏🕊️🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

TYVM!!! and Yes I agree! Hopefully some of the collagen and copper info will help them! 💛

(1) Show this thread

3/5 USMC Wpns Co Dragon Ptn. 3/9 USMC Wpns Ptn, Desert Storm '90-'94, WAR ROOM POSSIE ! GAB, Gettr, X , Truth, Frank social, FB

Diabetes is high. Be sure that because he is on Multiple medications, that one or two, are not interacting with each other. That alone could be enough to put you through hell, if not kill you. Check your meds to be sure that non of them when used together can cause severe side effects. God bless this man and woman and send them the help that they need. Comfort and care for them dear Lord, as only you can, In Jesus' name.

In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication

His sugar levels were that high way before medicines. They didn't know how he was walking talking and living!😉

In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication

Yes, the hospital is a rural hospital and they don't seem to know much, but then again, do any of them? Do docs?

My own personal doc, I had to instruct her on supplements! 😉

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love! 🙏🕊️💕💫

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

TYVM!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

👣🙏👣

In response connie wright to her Publication

TYVM!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Please God, give a miraculous healing for this man. In Jesus' Holy name, heal his wound, take his pain and muscle spasms away and cure his diabetes.
Please guide the doctors to give him the best, divine care.
Thank you Jesus.

In response Every Time to her Publication

TYVM!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

TYVM!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers going out for your friend & his wife. Lord hear our prayers.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

TYVM!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

💛TYVM!!! I will be passing along your prayers and well wishes! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over this married couple. Bless them with a rock solid faith in You, guidance, strength, peace of mind, comfort, love, support and complete healing. Allow them to share many more years together living in happiness and health. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

TY and Amen!!!💛

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Standing in wholly agreement for this couple, in His mighty and wonderful name..and bless Kris for asking for prayer 💖🙏🏻😇🕊️🐸

(2) Show this thread