Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Thought you should know. I'm removing all my posts at various places as soon as I finish posting this note to you.

SCAM

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Sleet Sir to his Publication

Please explain.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Panda eyes, how sad! God Bless the Children!!!

💛

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

OMG this makes me ill - look at his "panda" eyes - if you are not familiar with that term, please take time to look it up.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

I fell for it too. It has been posted with different counties throughout the SM platforms. I pray this boy did get rescued but someone is using this picture in a nefarious way.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Yes, I hope that this is not a nefarious post - but maybe, just maybe this is the WH trying to expose the evil regarding children and the torture they are put thru.

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

maybe, maybe not - I know I shared with people who had not known about panda eyes - all different ways to wake people up

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Father, please protect this precious child. Keep him safe from any and all predators and place him into the loving arms of his family. I humbly ask this in the name of your son Jesus.
🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Look at his eyes...😭 Pray for hm.

Panda Eyes. Makes my heart bleed.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

That Beautiful Little Baby Has Panda Eyes.

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Those look like Panda Eyes!
CALLING ON US MARSHALS, US MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCES & ANGELS TO PROTECT THIS CHILD!
SPACE FORCE GUARDIANS!
PROTECT HIM OSCEOLA COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT!
Find Family, but FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED.
INVESTIGATE! PROTECT THE CHILD!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

"Those look like Panda Eyes!"
That crossed my mind too...😢...🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Same picture different State-posted all day yesterday-we know he was sexually abused but where is he

(3) Show this thread