I told you, you guys should cease listening to know nots and speculators and begin using your God given gifts of Logic and Reasoning, but you can not use those if you refuse to let go of your bias' and emotional centrism. it does not benefit [them] to crash the system (just yet) simply to get to you. Sorry to say, but YOU are not important to [them]. like we said, [they] are in desperate need of a financial infusion and thus the motive for the global sell off. Now [their] campaign has it. So get your heads out of his ass and pay attention if you want to survive what is coming.

Ok, 5:5
but I don't care about [them] either LOL
gonna do what I can to stay alive and well positioned for whatever may come.

Europe / UK is not looking too good.

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

That is just a taste
Think of it ten fold and you'll have a good idea, but [they] need camel toe and the American communist in office first or else it will not work, the populace is too prepared and the steal is in. Harsh winter ahead, fight for the future is inevitable, when the early ballots return, [they] will know Trump will be the winner, then will it happen
Shut down, riots, murders, arson,
Hell on Earth
Nuclear Strike
National Guard
Military
Martial Law
N,E,W,S coasts collapse
Invasion
WAR!
Fourth Horseman rides
Battle for Armageddon, victory!
Communism dismantled, China freed
Peace on Earth
Disclosure, tech, life, longevity
Watchers return.....
Truth of Q revealed, its members and the infiltrator

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

Yes sir its seems that is the agenda no escaping it. Although I may not like the process, I know the results will be outstanding.
Stay safe and keep in touch.
Blessings to you.

(1) Show this thread