Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

People are missing the point and trying to frame this differently, because they still think they are going to get to keep their dollars and continue to play in their system - it does not need to "crash" - they just need to make it look like its over and watch the herd go crazy. It is all fake to begin with. So, in the end, who cares.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

I get the point. But, also, Japan’s second largest bank (9th largest in the world) reportedly crashed today. Japan is only one holding us up as everyone else has or is in process to ditch the dollar. We are def in a recession…so, don’t get comfy…

Thank you for posting this, people are having shit fits around here. (excuse the language!)

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Dip ...Oh Hell yea
Correction ....ok, if that's what you wanna call it
Recession ..... I can buy it
Crash ..... GTFO

If it reaches the low 20,000's or high teens then the analysis are free to dance like they have to go to the bath room

Until then, I'm waiting for it to settle so i can buy .....

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

You wanna buy the fed bullshit? Lol

(1) Show this thread

Nope..just a small blip.... a crash would be DOW down 10,000 points or more

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Waiting to see if we have a dead cat bounce this week…

(1) Show this thread