If you have severe reactions to mosquito bites or any other bug bites use Fenbenzenol. Just rub it on the bite or the swollen area and you'll see it actually draw the poison out, it works every time. Stops the itch or greatly reduces it, makes the inflammation / fever go away and heals quickly.

No other treatment works as good as this.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Bug bites I use plantain, find a leaf, chew it up and put on bite... sucks all the nasties out! Once went to ER for a deer fly bite right between my eyes, face swelled up so much I couldn't see, then learned about plantain.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/plantain-weed

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Yes, this works beautifully!!! My neighbor taught me that if you pick some of this and rub it on your exposed arms, hands, and face the bugs will leave you alone. Including the ticks!

Really?!!! Does it work for mosquitoes? I'm going to try that!

Thank You Kris!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I think he said yes to the mosquitos too! But it has been a while since I asked this. He mowed his lawn with a riding mower and used to get eaten up pretty badly, but this works for him!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I plant lemon balm every year to help with mosquitoes, crush up the leaves and rub on exposed skin... smells so good!

Problem is when we get a lot of rain the lemon balm isn't as strong as it is when it's a dry year... and lots of rain brings lots of mosquitoes.

(1) Show this thread