The latest physical symptoms in NJ have me baffled. Somehow I healed myself of the horrible foot pain that lingered after almost dying a few years ago. I wish I knew what I was doing that actually helped make it better. The newest problem is discomfort in the top muscles of my lower arms. Going to start up again with the nicotine patches and get more Ivermectin, add fenben, soursop products and apricot seeds to a health shopping list. If you have any favorite health products, sources or protocols that are working for you, please drop them here. Have a beautiful Sunday. I will be in my artroom giving myself therapy 🤣 and doing some gardening. Smile today and know you are loved! Enjoy your day.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

If You're Very Serious About Ivermectin, HCQs, Fenbendazole,

I Recommend This Website To You And Assure
And It Will Not Disappoint You,

📲Visit: https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/

It's A Very Trusted And Customer-supportive Online Pharmacy.
No need of prescription

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Look up Florida sharkman . com or org and dirt road discussions on telegram Many prayers to you Hope. I've got my brother on sharkman's protocol, he has a brain tumor

Sending prayers and also this book. It changed my families lives. Healing with light, I believe it will be part of the med beds. https://archive.org/details/let-there-be-light

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

All of those sound like good options! I’d only add the sun and the SON! 🙏🏼❤️‍🩹

Mental mettle healing

Focus your mind's eye on the area affected and envision a bright light on it, gradually intensifying the heat and brightness. The only difficulty is staying focused, but once mastered you will understand inner propensity

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending prayers of healing & comfort your way,