πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– The tireless warrior for#MAGA, President/CiC Trump,
spoke twice today:

First in Chicago at the NABJ, where he was treated rudely
& extremely disrespectfully.
Nevertheless, he gave as good as he got πŸ’ͺ

Then he spoke in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania,
to a rapturous adoring crowd in a heavily secured indoor arena.

Yes. Pennsylvania.

DJT went back to the state where he was nearly assassinated
18 days ago in Butler, PA.

The man is FEARLESS πŸ₯Š

πŸ•ŠοΈ Kim Clement, 3-25-11, Nashville TN,
β€œThere is a President who will come
& God says,
HE WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FEAR.
ABSOLUTELY NO FEAR.
He will be decisive, make decisions
& then in the middle of the restoration of America
RAPIDLY because of A SOURCE OF ENERGY
that shall come quickly
& because of MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGHS
& because of agreements between nations
specifically China.
God said, they shall say,
β€œWe never dreamed this would happen” πŸ₯³

πŸ‘‡ This clip by@realKarliBonne sums up POTUS' day πŸ’₯

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kat, I love me some PRESIDENT TRUMP.......

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

Me2. I was thinking today how LUCKY we are
to have such a genius Commander-in-Chief
at the helm of this Cosmic War πŸ’ͺπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–

#GodWins

πŸ‘‡ He sure is loved by his Soldiers ❀️πŸͺ–πŸΎπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

πŸ’― Kat & Robino! All Humanity is absolutely Blessed that President & CIC Trump was God's Chosen Warrior in this Galactic War - and God Never Makes Mistakes.

Our Soldiers love him, the American People love him, and so many People of other Nations love him, BECAUSE TRUMP TRULY LOVES THE PEOPLE. 100% GENUINE.

So many hints over time that indicate President & CIC Trump is also a member of Q-Team, the most Brilliant Geniuses & Strategic Military Planners in the History of our Planet.

President Trump, Q-Team, White Hats & Military - THE SAVIORS OF HUMANITY.

😻 Beautifully said, ol_cowboy & agree πŸ’―
We are WITNESSING
& WE ALSO ARE PART OF a GENIUS Plan 🐸

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– QTeam have been PHENOMENAL
for 60-YEARS
& are DIVINELY GUIDED & HELPED:
Earth, Galactic, Angelic,
Quantum Consciousness, etc.

Still β€” I worry. Even though I KNOW it's a movie
& KNOW President/CiC Trump is SAFE
& we haven't seen ACTUAL Trump for YEARS...

We know faux-POTUS' food taster died.
Julian Assange's double was killed in prison.
[They] tried to poison Clarence Thomas.
[They've] tried & succeeded in ENDLESS
assassination attempts......

And I guess we're due another attempt
on POTUS. Lord πŸ™πŸ˜ΏπŸ’ͺπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–❀️

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

I know, Kat. The dangers are real, this War is real, but I personally remain confident real President & CIC Trump is SAFE. I am confident very advanced technologies are in use & the BEST, BRIGHTEST & BRAVEST WARRIORS IN THE UNIVERSE ARE PROTECTING HIM.
I believe many "attempts" were thwarted, and that True Heroes lost their lives protecting him. BRAVE SOULS WHO GAVE THEIR ALL, SO ALL COULD BE FREE.

My own intuition tells me maybe he never had US SECRET SERVICE protection per se, but US SPECIAL FORCES instead. I just have to trust my own Intuition. Just my opinion.

Q team told us years ago that we have to be shown the Truth not told. It's an excruciating process for those with eyes to see.

Q Post 3387
Jul 9 2019 11:46:46 (EST)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
Listen very carefully (again).
Note past (2) years.
Note next (6) years.
You were told what was going to happen.
You were told what battles we face.
Strategic.
Pre_planned.
Patriots in control.
Q

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected - YouTube

Donald Trump gives one of his best speeches in his campaign for the Presidential post 2016.Check out our new website: https://enrichingdiversity.com/Facebook...

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

i had read quite few years ago that he did not trust any secret service people (duh) so he hand picked his own secret service out of his pocket.. this recent thing was to expose what he already knew,, how do these people live with themselves!! a person who will save not only the US but the world.. military should know right from wrong and therefore if malfeasance happens only justice occurs...aNd its severe...

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Kat 🌟I LIVE in NEVADA, I AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SICK, NAUSEA FOR WEEKS! Thought it was energy 'schumann resonance - solar flares' but NO it's 5G Military Weapons ...WHY don't the White Hat Military counterattack, IS THIS genocide FOR THE GOOD of the PEOPLE? 😑

" Coming into a very strong part of THE STORM. The part where the deep state is going to initiate SKY EVENTS. FAKE ALIEN INVASION. INSIDE their false flag event [THEY] want to use advanced hidden military technology of HOLOGRAMS (created in under ground in Arizona Fort Huachuca Military Base and Nevada test sites).

[THEY] also want to use the Power of 5g and advanced military sound weapons that creates SOUND/Waves that reach over a thousand miles. These same 5 g military weapons use sound waves to create sickness and nausea causing massive mass panic & crossed DNA of humans & Animals creating monstrous hybrids to be released in cities across US"

Read entire article πŸ‘‡
https://forthepeople.space/outsmart-the-machi

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

My uncle was stationed at
Fort Huachuca, retired out,
then another 20yrs civil service.

Most cannot fathom what you
are describing…..
Best example would be
Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I have been nauseated a couple times..including now...for a few days each time over the past month. Oh and dont look for white hats to save us. They have the technology and Trump pushed it. https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-united-states-5g-deployment/

(3) Show this thread