Newsflash. This wasn't just a 4 year plan. It started much earlier before Trump took office.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Amen 🇺🇸💯

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

A pandemic to force govts into the “New World Order” (controlled by the world bank) was planned prior to WWI & WWII. The powerless ‘mind-control narrative’ in the 70s “Left Behind” book/movie was a “tell-a-vision” purposed to get Christians to lay down God given authority & rights so people would not fight back, would give up & die, and align with the dark-side’s evil confessions over them. Job 22:29 says speak opposed to being cast down, say ‘I will be lifted!’ JFK spoke opposed to the evil plans being set in place by “secret societies” during his presidency in the 60s ~ trying to wake us.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Bring it. Let's get this party started. No more puppy bullshit. Pussy footing over. We can handle the truth!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yes.#MichaelJackson,#jfkjr and#PrincessDi alive and working together to save humanity. I believe others are still alive.#elvis, maybe#chriscornell and#CHESTERBENNINGTON, too.

I stand for medical freedom and true democracy!

i hope so!

(1) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

What you've been implying is that the White Hats actually set up the impeachment. You said yourself that when Trump signed on to run with the help of the White Hats, he signed up for to 2 impeachments.

Seems to me that it is likely we have been under a form of martial law actually for the duration of the Trump presidency.

A 4 Yr movie.

And, in this way you'd be able to control/script not only the actions of good, but also bad politicians.

The White Hats make a deal with bad pols saying: "You act your part, and play your role and you will get a deal at your military tribunal."

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Actually, when the CV19 declaration was made, Trump did that under the#StaffordAct which activated#FEMA and the#PatriotAct and implemented#DeFactoMartialLaw: Habeus Corpus was suspended. I think the Military already knew then that a#BIOWEAPON was released - an active act of treason and all those involved (#DirtyDims and#RottenRINOs) committed#Sedition.

(1) Show this thread

Even before 1970 my guess.....it's all in the numbers....

Actually a 200 year plan.....

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

follow the money back........ they started digging in with Edison Tesla, the Railroad. These shysters are Simply finishing what wasn't finished in Atlantis.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I have three guesses. 1913, 1871 or the beginning of time.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Yeah I commented on a couple of these. There'a Q Bible lost book; there's a quantum meaning for Q, the QVS, the QFS. (voting and fin systems. We were meant to be slaves! The whole planet is being lifted!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is understanding that this particuplar plan started with the original Q-JFK

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

For once the spellcheck feature came up with a neat word - particuplar - kinda catchy !

(1) Show this thread

Hows the GCR part of the calendar going?

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Gia~~ 1020 to her Publication

Hi, check out my timeline to scroll and find a link...it may be at the bottom of a paragraph I wrote. I posted it a few times. It's a blog titled GCR update. Blog written by Judy Byington. Peace!

(1) Show this thread

trump was the chosen one!

This all started when our country was turned into a corporation in 1700's! Thats when we ceased being citizens and became
OWNED PROPERTY!!

Trump WILL BE THE 19th to the CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC... not 45th represenitive to the corporation⚫️

WWG1WGA + + + + + Trump WON I love JESUS, no turning back! ThankCue

In response Janet Sweet to her Publication

Not the 1700's. It was 1871.

(1) Show this thread

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Most think so. It makes sense. I think our consciousness had to rise to a level that many knew what was occurring, this is a consciousness raising time, no more slavery, leading to freedom, love, kindness, compassion, helping each other....there's a Q bible book that is little known of; Q means Quantum also. We have the QVS (voting system), QFS (financial system,) etc. This is WAAAAAYYYY bigger than a lot get!! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Long, long time ago....

Only followers of this user (@Redfarm) can see their posts

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

はい!はい!!はい!!!

a "1-7" year plan

I know Ezra. But how much earlier ??? After JFKs death ? Earlier ?

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

A lot think that, yes. But then you have to consider There's a Bible book called Q. The Q may mean Quantum as another meaning; it seems God had this planned for a very long time.

(1) Show this thread

Agreed. I hope they write a book about it because I have a feeling a friendship started with a mustard seed.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I posted a video from Bitchute re the#NWO Shook me cuz it was from 93 & they were talking about a BIG EVENT coming in 2000=9/11. They talked about#Globalism & NWO being a Bush family agenda. They talked about the whole world being microchipped like dogs so we could be tracked & these chips could be used to pay. Which Gates patented after 💥EVENT 201💥 2 mos before the 1st case was reported in Wuhan.👀

The Satanic Illuminati is running the WORLD. They've been planning this for decades! God knows what they're planning next. Pray for THOSE fighting evil in the tunnels & government!#NCSWIC

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

its a war but not the end time war. God is literally judging the wicked for their cup is overflowing. we will have a time of revival and healing and yrs one day the NWO will take hold and stick but God said "not now" and we are here to be part in some way of taling down an ancient evil!!

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Yeah, no. this is what we subverted as Q, the whole plan, although it's possible there's a splitting of consciousness, those that are about LOVE and SERVICE TO OTHERS; and those that are about FEAR, HATE, all the negative emotions, the darkness and about SERVICE TO SELF!!!

(2) Show this thread

YES

and PELOSI AUDIO. THEY REALLY HAVE IT ALL. NOT WORRIED ONE BIT!!!!@danscavino TwTr

https://twitter.com/danscavino/status/1360318710477705219?s=21

please upload your last Telegram video here

In response Stock Azzo to his Publication

Cgi video?

(1) Show this thread

Since 1963! 17! Q!

decades

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Any solid visible growth requires a long period of invisible rooting time.

This started back with JFK and after he was assassinated 200 Generals got together on trying to eliminate the Cabal. This Plan has been going for a very long time indeed!!!#wwg1wga 🇺🇸🦅

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Unfortunately it started in 1776 with the Freemasons... Some had noble, "enlightened" intentions. But the symbolism is everywhere. This group has taken a much darker, global turn in the last 30 years. But every president since Kennedy, EXCEPT#Trump has been involved. Proof positive info on older videos, etc, is on Bitchute. Mind-blowing!
#NWO #Globalism #cabal #NCSWIC

(1) Show this thread