The man who played Christ ..
Who was hit by lightning while on the cross ...
The man who has been involved with RESCUING THE CHILDREN ...
He is standing with Christ all the way .. and not with Clooney ...

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication

Oh man.
Nope.

Research the Passion of the Christ-you'll be amazed how wrong you are.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Mel Gibson years ago had a tell all about what took place .....I will never forget the testimonies given ......

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Mel Gibson is not your amigo.
He's as Deep State as they come.

Now, look into the occultism behind the Passion of the Christ.

Guaranteed stomach turner.
Now I know why I was vehemently opposed to seeing it despite the best efforts of my pastor.

Seek some discernment.

Remember Saul in the Bible who became Paul ? .... When God can change a person's heart ... and use them for His glory ... He will ... Oh heck, God used a donkey .. TO TALK ... We should think about how many have faked their deaths BECAUSE THEY KNEW AND SAW TO MUCH .. to much for them to bare ... The great reveal is coming ....

No Maddy, you're programmed to believe these things and you are in for an incredibly rude awakening.

No. Thousands of hours of research and thousands more of breaking the spell and freeing myself of the mind control.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

You've bought into the psyops, and that's the crux of the situation. I pray you seek truth, it will free you from the bondage of the brainwashing. The longer you wait the harder it will be.

God puts each on of us on our own journeys ... Those who have .. those that know Evil exist .... Jessie Czebotar is one of those who will tell you WHAT is real ... This episode is filled with valuable information about who runs your City, State and Countries. We get a birds eye view of the Satanic Elite from a first hand witness. Listen with an open mind and heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNntYxqTJI8

Satanic Cabal Hierarchy Explained Featuring Jessie Czebotar Ep.136 #illuminati #savedbyjesus #jesus - YouTube

Josh Monday Christian and Conspiracy Podcast Episode 136 Tips for the show to Support our Ministry: ⁠https://www.buymeacoffee.com/joshmondayj⁠Please subscri...

I was in this from the jump honey, I blogged for years and had quite the reach, worldwide.

I am trying to help you come out of the mind control.

Godspeed.

Explain yourself... I think we are getting our wires crossed ..

Read my first comment. I've not the energy to keep explaining myself, day in and day out.

Q was infiltrated after post#459 by the Flynn Intel Group. This is not fabrication, it is fact.

The CIA psyopped the shit out of us so that any truth coming out of the movement would be overshadowed by the pure insanity of JFKJR being alive, of NESARA/GESARA, hundreds of celebrities faking their deaths...I could go on and on.

There are Guardians of the Pedophiles i.e. General Michael Flynn, Liz Crokin, Juan O'Savin, James O'Keefe, etc. They are paid controlled op and shit rolls downhill-grifting clowns took over the truther movement-not a one of them is to be trusted.

99.9% of everything you read is bullshit.

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

Believe what you may ....
I will say this much .... Do I believe we are being told the COMPLETE TRUTH ?
No way ... It is the Way of War ... Only a very few that know the complete details ...
Do I have FAITH ?
YES I DO ....
Playing both sides ... and we have .... is part of that war .....
Stay strong ..... Never give up ....
The END is coming ....

Believe what I MAY?

I come with receipts honey, my entire page is devoted to pulling numbskulls like you out of your slumber.

You people are absolutely too far gone to help and I'll tell you another thing and mark my words: you're in for a terrible fall. Bet your family and friends think you're certifiable. Mine did until I pulled my head out of my anal cavity a few years ago.

I don't know why the fuck I wasted my breath.

(1) Show this thread