The man who played Christ ..
Who was hit by lightning while on the cross ...
The man who has been involved with RESCUING THE CHILDREN ...
He is standing with Christ all the way .. and not with Clooney ...

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication

Oh man.
Nope.

Research the Passion of the Christ-you'll be amazed how wrong you are.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Mel Gibson years ago had a tell all about what took place .....I will never forget the testimonies given ......

Mel Gibson is not your amigo.
He's as Deep State as they come.

Now, look into the occultism behind the Passion of the Christ.

Guaranteed stomach turner.
Now I know why I was vehemently opposed to seeing it despite the best efforts of my pastor.

Seek some discernment.

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

So his rant on the Malibu freeway was a fabrication? Waking us up to the evil of the Jews was a deep state strategy? Interesting theory.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

I believe that was a psyop, yes. He's in deep, and he is filth.

(1) Show this thread

Remember Saul in the Bible who became Paul ? .... When God can change a person's heart ... and use them for His glory ... He will ... Oh heck, God used a donkey .. TO TALK ... We should think about how many have faked their deaths BECAUSE THEY KNEW AND SAW TO MUCH .. to much for them to bare ... The great reveal is coming ....

No Maddy, you're programmed to believe these things and you are in for an incredibly rude awakening.

No. Thousands of hours of research and thousands more of breaking the spell and freeing myself of the mind control.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

You've bought into the psyops, and that's the crux of the situation. I pray you seek truth, it will free you from the bondage of the brainwashing. The longer you wait the harder it will be.

We need to listen to the message not the messenger. People hate on Lin Wood for example, and if you follow him, he admits to all of his past wrong doing. He has exposed so much and I’ve done enough research to believe what he is trying to tell us. God does use bad people for good at times.

(2) Show this thread